Katherine L. Hemming
Katherine “Katie” Hemming re-joined Campbell & Levine, LLC in 2022 as an attorney. Katie is a native Delawarian. She graduated from St. Elizabeth’s High School in Wilmington, Delaware. She attended the University of Delaware where she received her bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice. Katie worked full-time as a paralegal at Campbell & Levine while she attended Widener University School of Law at night.
Prior to re-joining Campbell & Levine, Katie practiced in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation and medical malpractice. Katie worked for a regional personal injury firm representing injured clients. Additionally, Katie previously worked at national and regional defense law firms where she represented insurance companies. Additionally, Katie conducted arbitration panels for the Insurance Commissioner of Delaware hearing disputes related to automobile and household insurance coverage.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (2009)
- University of Delaware, B.S. (2004)
- State of Delaware
- U.S. District Court of Delaware
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Women and the Law and Litigation Sections
- Randy J. Holland Delaware Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court
- National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40
- Coach and Judge for the Delaware High School Mock Trial Competition
Katie resides with her fiancé and their two daughters in Wilmington, Delaware.